28.9.09


Effy-Tell me now!

JJ -I love you.

Effy-Well, everybody loves me.That's a relief.With the possible exception of darling Ma and Da.
They don't love me so good.

JJ-Why's that?

Effy-Cause I won't let them fuck up their lives in peace.So I'm being a total bitch to both of them.

JJ-What did they...

Effy-Oh, she fucked his boss and he behaved like a complete dildo as usual.

JJ-Sounds bad.

Effy-It's well bad, JJ. I'm officially off the rails.
You should try it.

JJ-No. No,I can't go off the rails. My Mum...she needs me to be OK.
I have to be OK.

Effy-Is that why you take all the pills?

Pretty much.

JJ -Please leave them alone, Effy.

Effy-Who?

JJ-I don't mean to be rude but.. Cook, Freddie and me,they're the only friends I've ever had...and you've basically ruined everything, and I'd like you to stop now.

Effy-I can't do that, J.

JJ-Why not?

(Silence)

Effy-Thanks for loving me.

JJ-No problem.

Effy -I'd like to be your friend.

7 comentarios:

Bautista dijo...

Dónde estas metida putona? Me gusto como bailaste aquel día.

Capicua dijo...

No me copó la 3º temporada... y el final! me mató la intriga..

Jonathan dijo...

I'm officially off the rails.

Nicole dijo...

Está copadito Madrid, pero me joden los cambios de clima tan bruscos (de un día apra otor pasás de los 30 a los 18 grados) y obvio que extraño a mis amigos y flia

ASH dijo...

Effy me cae re bien jaja igual no llegue a esa etapa de Skins, the best es Cassie.
Querida, gracias por el feliz en mi día!
Besote enorme :)

Flor dijo...

Uy INGLES! nO CASO UN BURRo EN DIEZ. pero siempre me vuelvo pelotuda pensando en el equivocado, DA BRONCA!
Gracias por pasar, te sigo ;)

Anónimo dijo...

envidiasana.com por la cámara?
me la robaron :(