29.10.09



I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see painted faces fill the places I can't reach...you know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak ...Countless lovers under cover of the street You know that I could use somebody...You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep ...Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat i hope it's gonna make you notice...i hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me, someone like me...Someone like me, somebody

I'm ready now...Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see

2 comentarios:

Capicua dijo...

Kings of leon ♥ Ahaha me diste unas ganas de escucharlos!

Nicole dijo...

Uh, me encantan tus pestañas largas :D